- Studied the product desc. for the new job. Fun.
- Disected code from various CMSs to see how things worked.
- Told the jobcentre where they can put there little yellow pieces of paper.
- Had a small conversation with my bank.
- Had some tiny photos taken which I failed to hate completely.
- Got a photocard, the national ID for the London Commuter, with said photos.
Me: “Hi, How do I go about getting a photocard for a Season Ticket?”
Booth Bod: “By giving me a photo, sir”.
- Watched some videos of E-Tech 2003 talks.
- Updated aqWiki to include a spelling checker.
- Drank 5 pints of blood on my way to the magic shop
- Failed in every possible way to get my hair cut.
- Read bits of Bash.org
[Gus_Hobbleton] ok, there’s a class full of retard kids…
[Gus_Hobbleton] and for some reason or another, they’re learning about beds
[Gus_Hobbleton] teacher goes up to one kid, points at a bed, and says “what kind of bed is that?”
[Gus_Hobbleton] kid says “qyeen sized bed!”
[Gus_Hobbleton] teacher says “good little retard!”
[Gus_Hobbleton] teacher goes to the next kid, says “what kind of bed is that?”
[Gus_Hobbleton] kid says “its a king sized bed!”
[Gus_Hobbleton] teacher says “good little retard!!”
[Gus_Hobbleton] teacher goes to the next kid, and points at one of those beds…
[Gus_Hobbleton] you know, the kind with one on top of the other…
[Spork] bunk beds?
[Gus_Hobbleton] GOOD LITTLE RETARD!!!