- Roll into my flat after a hours rehersing, followed by drinking and being soundly trashed at Pool (I’d say “due to the afformentioned drinking”, but I’d be lying. My skills at pool range from “Wow, What a shot” to “That is the worst pool I’ve ever seen” and swing wildly with no stopping on the middle-ground.)
- Phone rings. This is Odd, since there are only two people who know my land-line number, and one of those is my mum. It’s the other one. Talk to Nattie for a hour or so, then go back to sleep
- One hour later…
- Doorbell. It’s the postman, to deliver an Amazon package I’ve already recieved once. *sigh*. Answer and go back to sleep
- Phone rings. This time it’s my mum. Guide her though some aspect of Paint Shop Pro, and go back to sleep.
- Doorbell. New Yellow Pages. Thanks. Bye. Sleep
- 12 noon
- Awaken, subconsiously expecting a doorbell, or a phone call. Lie in bed for fifteen minutes, debate getting up.
- Decide nothing’s coming, Go back to sleep
- Phone call. Mum. Paint Shop Pro.
Give up, decide to read book, since I won’t be allowed to sleep.
Nothing happens. For four hours, nothing happens. I read my book, and nothing continues to happen.
I walk around the flat. Make lunch. Make tea. Make more tea. Nothing happens.
I leave the flat to come to uni…