Real content at some point, promise.
- Rate My Professor – Hot or Not hits a new level
- Let’s play: Ask the pollster – Different people, different numbers
- Mayor Ken to get overland railways as well – Underground, Overground PPP free…
- AirWolf mod for GTA:Vice City
- Dungeons & Dragons RTS – If you want to imagine a future, imagine a hundred thousand D20 being rolled at once…
- Prince of Persia 5 announced Why they’re calling it PoP II when PoP II was released fifteen years ago, I’m not sure…
- Moore’s ‘Disney’ thing was a publicity stunt – See that there, that’s your credibility flying away
- A command line app for ordering pizza
- My Life as a Celebrity Scientologist
- Star Trek flat for sale
- Because we are Geeks.
- Naomi Campbell wins privacy battle
This is a very good day for lying, drug-abusing prima donnas who want to have their cake with the media and the right to then shamelessly guzzle it with their Cristal champagnesaid Piers Morgan of the Mirror, which I’m translating as
This was a bad day for tabloid journalists.
- Reuters supplying RSS feeds – this is neat.