We’ve been bouncing a bit today, first because I ran out of disk-space quota (Meaning [E]2 created empty caches, then saved and used them. Ick) then because I took the opertunity to fix the front page redirection system. This meant finding redirects for all the most common 404s on the site, thus the article below got written in a hurry. I probably need a Projects section.

This was just in time for blogsnob to stop responding in such a way that php stayed waiting for it, which meant that the page wasn’t loading. Cue Aquarion panicking and trying to regress back to previous system because he couldn’t work out what was wrong…

Anyway, New Stuff soon.