Skip to the content
- Oru Kayak – “The Oru Kayak is an incredible, high-performance boat that folds out of a compact case. Inspired by origami, this innovative kayak transform quickly, easily— and almost magically.”
- Basset Hounds Running – Exactly what it says on the tin
- The photo of the mad bomber – On November 20th 1912, “Mad Bomber” Carl Warr enters Los Angeles city jail with 60 sticks of dynamite strapped to himself.
- New Jersey Mayor to live on food stamps – Newark Mayor Cory Booker is set to live at least a week on food stamps after he challenged a self-described Army wife and veteran to join him in the test.
- Autogenerated maths paper accepted to journal (but not published) – Mathgen is a program to randomly generate professional-looking mathematics papers, including theorems, proofs, equations, discussion, and references
- You are commiting a crime right now – Well, if you are somewhere in the US, you are. An article about accidental law.
- Mine Kafon – How to clear a minefield using an upgraded version of a kid’s toy.