“Age of Empires III is available for 10p”
Interesting. That’s probably worthwhile.
“On Games For Windows marketplace”
Ah well. Lets give it a go.
- Go to site. “10p or 10 points” Well, I have 200 points, use those.
- Sign in to MSN
- Enter credit card details. What? Oh. Can’t I use my points?
- Fine then. 10p to the Visa. May your transaction fees never be overcome.
- Yes. yes. Yes. Yes. Download.
- … That’s the games for windows client? Don’t I already have that?
- Fine. New version. I agree, I agree, I agree. Launch.
- Yes, download that new game.
- What? Yes of course install it. Why would I… nevermind. Yes, install it.
- What damned product key?
- Oh, right, there’s a “Game Keys” option on the panel. Yes, that one. Yes, that one. Copy, Paste.
- … I can’t paste it in? I have to type it? But it’s *there* in electronic format! It’s in your own damned client!
- Fine. Type.
- Correct. Enter.
- I agree
- I agree.
- Yes, first born, whatever.
- No, that’s launching a window of the directory you installed to. I note with interest that’s not the hard drive I’d have prefered.
- … Your play button actually launches the directory window, doesn’t it? Oh well done.
- Ensemble Studios Presents A Microsoft Game Studios Game Of Nvidia: The Way It’s Meant To Be Played
- Now my tea’s cold. Woe.