Sunday you know about.
- Aquarion convinces himself to go to work because shit was meant to happen.
- Shit didn’t happen.
- Aquarion is pleased with himself, because he went to work despite wanting to throw things at people.
- Aquarion’s imune system is not quite so pleased, and falls to pieces.
- Aquarion stays in bed except when he has to go to the bathroom.
- Upstreams’s upstream’s router explodes.
- Aquarion spends most of day dealing with it.
- Lights in bathroom explode.
- Aquarion decides that if life doesn’t want him to stay at home, he should go to work.
- DVD Player arrives at work. It was supposed to ship to home. Ah well. Yay! DVD player!
- DVD Player doesn’t come with cables to plug it into TV.
- Really ultra-obscure bug at work. Someone else discovers why it happens. Nasty.
- Did you now that if you have two PHP sites running on the same box, they will expire each others sessions?
- Also, it doesn’t matter how long you set the expiry time on the session to be, the Garbage Collection expires them after half an hour.
- Get cables for DVD player.
- DVD player output now tinted red. Wonder if I can find some way of combining it with the Playstation and a blue filter of some kind.
- Fix this. DVD Player works. Yay!
- Make plan. We shall order pizza, for then I won’t set light to anything. This is not a good week.
- Pizza place has run out of pizza.
OTOH, I have CSI to watch. Yay CSI.