After discovering – via an inbound link from Solitude – that CDF files should not be served as text/xml but as application/cdf instead, and also within moments from gilmae that my CDF files were invalid I’ve fixed both of these. IE Users can now just click any CDF file and make a menu of my last ten items in any category or section appear in your start menu. Neatocool.

Also, magic linking is starting to happen. Eventually this is going to be vector-based searching and crossreferencing, but for now it’s simply the last few items in each category that this entry is in. Due to technical issues this only works on entries added after I switched it on, but I’m working on this…